Diploma of Practice Management
Diploma of Practice Management Code HLT57715
The healthcare sector is currently the largest employer and fastest growing industry in Australia and provides many financially rewarding, flexible and secure career opportunities.
Doctors, hospitals and other health practitioners need advanced-level Administration Managers. Equip yourself with the leadership and management skills to confidently run the operations of a medical or allied health practice.
This Nationally Recognised course consists of 15 units of competency (10 Core and 5 Elective units).
10 Core unit(s):
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
- HLTADM004 Manage health billing and accounting system
- HLTINF003 Implement and monitor infection prevention control policies and procedures
- HLTWHS004 Manage work health and safety
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
5 Elective Unit(s):
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection & induction processes
- BSBHRM512 Develop & manage performance management processes
- BSBWOR502 Lead & manage team effectiveness
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
You must already be working in a health service setting to complete this course. If you are not currently employed in this field please contact us to discuss.
- Duration 30 hours
- Day of week
- Skill level
- Available Seats 10