Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry Code CPCCWHS1001
Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry (White Card) course provides participants with the basic principles of health and safety in the construction industry, information about preventing workplace injury and illness, identify hazards and risks and workplace injury management.
All people performing construction work require proof of having completed a general construction induction for the industry.
This course is designed for all workers carrying out construction work including:
- Self-employed persons
- Supervisors and project managers
During this course, students will cover the following areas
- Identify Construction Hazards and Control Measures
- Identify OHS/WHS Legislative Requirements
- Identify OHS/WHS Communication and Reporting Processes
- Identify OHS/WHS Incident Response Procedures
- Use of personal protective equipment
Course Requirements: 100 points of identification, adequate literacy & numeracy, USI number, minimum age 18, appropriate clothing hi-vis shirt and covered shoes or boots, food and drinks.
Units of Competency
- CPCCWHS1001– Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry
- Duration 9 hours
- Day of week
- Skill level
- Available Seats