HLT57715 Diploma of Practice Management
|Duration||52 weeks (1 year) – full-time or part-time distance, online or blended mode|
|Location||Mervic campus, on-campus simulated environment/room, and actual workplace (placement)|
The healthcare sector is currently the largest employer and fastest growing industry in Australia and provides many financially rewarding, flexible, and secure career opportunities. This qualification reflects the role of business or practice managers who manage the operation of small to medium-sized health practices. This qualification equips candidates with the leadership and management skills to confidently run the operations of medical or allied health practice.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
On completing this qualification, learners are suited to undertake roles such as:
- Practice Manager
- Office/Branch Manager
To attain HLT57715 Diploma of Practice Management students must complete 15 units of competency (10 Core and 5 Elective units). Units have been selected as below;
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
- HLTADM004 Manage health billing and accounting system
- HLTINF003 Implement and monitor infection prevention control policies and procedures
- HLTWHS004 Manage work health and safety
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection & induction processes
- BSBHRM512 Develop & manage performance management processes
- BSBWOR502 Lead & manage team effectiveness
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
*Elective units for this qualification are current at the time of publication and are subject to change.
All students must be at least 18 years of age or above at the time of the course commencement to study at Mervic College.
English Language Requirements
Mervic approved LLN (ACSF level 4-5) or an English Placement Test;
General English with Intermediate level achieved;
Mature-age candidates with relevant industry experience
Completion of Year 12 or higher.
All students are required to undertake a pre-training review that aims to identify their training needs through questions on previous education or training, the relevance of the courses to the learner, and relevant experience.
Qualifications offered by Mervic College are based on the principles, guidelines, and standards set by the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) and VET Quality Framework (VQF) and are nationally recognised.
Course Tuition Fee
Subsidy: No government-funded places are available at the moment.
Special discounted fee: $10,500
NO APPLICATION OR ENROLMENT FEE
Contact our student admin team for further information on fees and an offer – email@example.com
- Day of week
- Skill level
- Available Seats