Prepare and serve espresso coffee
Prepare and serve espresso coffee Code SITHFAB005
The purpose of this program is to provide students with the skills and knowledge to extract and serve espresso coffee beverages using commercial espresso machines and grinders. It requires the ability to advise customers on coffee beverages, select and grind coffee beans, prepare and assess espresso coffee beverages and use, maintain and clean espresso machines and grinders
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Participate in a course entry interview to determine suitability for the course and student needs.
- Have an IELTS* score of 5.5 (test results must be no more than 2 years old). English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
- Educated for 5 years in an English speaking country; or
- Completed at least 6 months of a Certificate III level course in an Australian RTO; or
- Successful completion of an English Placement Test.
Selection & Enrolment Procedures
To enroll in this course an enrolment form must be completed. which can be emailed or posted to students or downloaded from our website. The enrolment form should be completed and then sent to us along with all of the required documentation.
- Duration 30 hours
- Day of week
- Skill level
- Available Seats