Provide responsible gambling services
Provide responsible gambling services Code SITHGAM001
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to provide responsible gambling services, and to assist those customers who have issues with problem gambling.
Responsible gambling services must be provided wherever gambling activities are undertaken. Responsible provision of gambling services is an essential underpinning skill for all hospitality personnel involved in the sale and service of gambling activities in licensed premises, including the licensee, gaming supervisors and gaming managers when involved in operational gambling activities.
This course is suitable for new entrants who require training in responsible conduct of gambling.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Participate in a course entry interview to determine suitability for the course and student needs.
- Have an IELTS* score of 5.5 (test results must be no more than 2 years old). English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
- Educated for 5 years in an English speaking country; or
- Completed at least 6 months of a Certificate III level course in an Australian RTO; or
- Successful completion of an English Placement Test.
Selection & Enrolment Procedures
To enroll for this course an enrolment form must be completed, which can be emailed or posted to students or downloaded from our website. The enrolment form should be completed and then sent to us along with all of the required documentation.
- Duration 30 hours
- Day of week
- Skill level
- Available Seats