How to Apply – Domestic Students
Students may apply through;
- Mervic College – Apply directly by contacting our admissions team: email@example.com; or
- Send us you enquiry and one of our team members will be in touch with you to assist – Enquiry Form; or
- Thorugh an education agent – See the list of Mervic-approved agents in or around your location
Candidates are considered on the basis of course entry requirements, including the English Language skills requirements. Entry to MERVIC College award courses assumes proficiency in English. English proficiency must be demonstrated by an applicant for admission to MERVIC College by the following:
- A Mervic-approved LLN test and achievement of the required literacy and numeracy levels (some courses may have specific LLN requirements)
- Generally, successful completion of Year 10 (certificate level courses) to Year 12 (diploma and above courses)
- Course-specific pre-requisites and entry requirements
- Pre-training candidate needs analysis
Special consideration is available for mature-age candidates without a formal qualification based on existing and prior learning and related industry/work expereince.
MERVIC offers various intakes throughout the year and candidates may enter the course at any of these intakes, subject to meeting all the entry requirements.
- Proof of residence/citizenship/Australian humanitarian permanent visa
- Copies of previous transcripts, testamur, or any other formal or informal awards/achievements
- Valid English proficiency evidence
- Applicant Pre-enrolment Self-assessment form
- Address and current contact details
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) or USI Consent Form
- Additional documents may be required as per course entry requirements
Contact our Student Admissions team for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, view our Admission Procedure
All the agents are bound by Mervic College’s policies, procedures, quality and ethical requirements, and the requirements of the Australian International Education and Training Agent Code of Ethics.
For assistance with the application, please contact our friendly student admissions team through the above email and contact links.